Caracas Language Solutions, LLC
Interpretation. Translation. Voice Over. Subtitling.
Past performance includes:
University of Notre Dame
Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault
Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Gov. Kim Reynolds’ Daily COVID-19 Press Conferences on Iowa PBS
United Food & Commercial Workers (UFCW)
Iowa Judicial Branch
Principal Financial Group
University of Iowa
Center for Migration Studies of New York
Nearly a decade of experience as a community interpreter and translator, with ample understanding of legislative, political, and social movement terminology.
Court-certified Spanish interpreter in Iowa since 2015.
Intermediate fluency in French.
Latina Leadership Initiative of Greater Des Moines Alumna, 2014
LULAC Iowa Latino Leadership Award, 2014
New Leaders Council Fellow, 2015
Recognized as “Iowan of the Week” by U.S. Representative Cindy Axne on Oct. 9, 2020
- DSM Magazine Jan/Feb. 2023: Global Flavors
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center Guest Blog: Lessons on access and justice from Vanessa C. Marcano-Kelly
- Iowa Starting Line: Understanding the importance of my voice
- CBS2 Iowa: Two Spanish-speaking interpreters help expand access to COVID-19 information
- We Are Iowa: Spanish-language translating key to providing latest coronavirus information to Iowans
- The New York Times: How Will Thousands of Latinos in Iowa Be Greeted at ‘El Caucus’?
Certified Iowa Targeted Small Business
Caracas Language Solutions is a 100% Woman & Latina-owned Iowa Targeted Small Business.
Information about owner & lead linguist, Vanessa C. Marcano-Kelly.
Get In Touch
vanessa at vanessacmarcano.com